21 Day Cleanse
This program supports metabolic detoxification, which means it supports your liver’s ability to detoxify and eliminate unwanted toxins and end products of your metabolism. The Atlas Nutrition Metabolic Detoxification Program does this by eliminating all animal products for the first 7 days. In addition, we ask you to eliminate 5 food groups (eggs, wheat, corn, soy and diary), to which over 80% of the population have some sort of food sensitivity. This allows your body to desensitize itself from these foods, thereby lowering inflammatory and allergy markers. Simultaneously, you are provided a targeted nutrient replenishment that boosts your liver’s ability to function properly.
Body Cleansing Diet . . . and Loose Weight Too!
This is not a calorie restricted diet, but most people do end up losing weight during this process.
Detoxification is an important part of physical and mental well-being. Toxins can affect the body in the following negative ways:
- Digestive ailments
- Disrupt the overall performance of the body
- Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis
- Joint pain
The detoxification process allows for a more balanced system which allows for a reduction of symptoms and a greater sense of well being. The cleanse stimulates the:
- Lymphatic system
- Gall bladder
Your Body Cleansing Detoxification Program Kit begins with:
- 2 container Atlas Nutrition Detox Formula(Non-Whey Protein)
- 1 Heel Detoxification Kit
- 1 bottle Atlas Omega Fish Oil
- Refined sugars (including all cookies, cakes and sweets) caffeinated drinks, artificial colorings, flavorings and sweeteners (real and artificial). All flesh foods – beef, pork, lamb, poultry, fish wild game. In addition to eliminating the above, eliminate: Gluten grains – wheat, rye, barley, spelt, kamut, oat and corn.
- You may eat – quinoa, rice, millet, buckwheat
- You may continue to have 1 cup of black coffee in the morning
- 2 scoop of Atlas Nutrition Detox in 10oz of water 2 times a day as meal replacement. You can add 1 serving of fruits to your liquid. Don’t use many high sugary fruits such as pineapple, banana, mango etc…Use either frozen fruits or fresh. When you use Sp Complete Protein you will need to flavor it up by adding a splash of flavored extracts (almond, vanilla, maple, or black walnut) . Try using the whey protein by itself in-order to add some variety.
- Heel Detox contains 3 small bottles. Open one of each bottle and add 30 drops of each of the 3 bottles into 1 liter of water. Do this each day for the entire 21 days. Drink the liter of water slowly throughout the entire day.
- If you are hungry in-between shakes you can use 1 or 2 SP Bars daily. Try limit to one but I permit 2. In addition eat 1 apple, pear, banana, handful of grapes, dates.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- 3 Gastro Fiber 2 times a day with shake
- One capsule of Vitamin D 5,000 units
- 2 Capsules of Atlas Omega 3 Fish Oil twice a day
- Eat an unlimited amount of fresh vegetables (cooked or raw) daily as well as salads. No salad dressing except Olive oil/ and Lemon juice or balsamic vinegar
- Exercise at least 3 times per week. This will enable your detox. Organs (lymphatic system and liver) to expel their toxins.
- It is important that you are moving your bowels at least once daily. You must move your bowels to effectively detoxify.
Example Daily Menu
- Breakfast: Upon awakening 1 serving of fruit eg. Grapefruit, orange, apple, pear
- Mid morning snack: raw veggies or fruit or half SP Bar
- Lunch: Have your salad and have your 2nd Atlas shake 2-3 hours after lunch.
- Dinner: Have your roasted vegetables
- 2 scoop of Atlas Nutrition Detox Powder in 10oz of water 2 a day( During this period, the 3rd shake is an option although the 3rd shake curbs our appetite and your need to have a late night snack.
- You continue to add the Vitamin D and the Fish Oil throughout the whole detox.
- 3 Gastro Fiber 3 times a day with shake
- Dinner add fist-full of protein (lamb, beef, fish etc) No Soy (tofu)
Congratulations, you did it! For maximum benefit, you should slowly reintroduce foods which you have not added back to your diet yet.
*****It’s important that you consult with the nutritionist prior to food re-introduction. There’s no better time than now to begin your journey toward good health!
Make a 10 minute free phone consultation with Tony when you call 201-869-5990 or use our online form now!